Go to Can Tho to visit Ninh Kieu Wharf, see Quang Trung Bridge, stroll the bustling Cai Rang floating market, visit the Old House, enjoy the specialty of sweet western fruits. My Khanh eco-tourism area is where you experience fun folk games like fishing, sailing on the river, pig racing.
DAY 01: HANOI – CAN THO – SOC TRANG – BAC LIU – NAM CAI (Lunch / dinner)
In the morning: Car and guide pick you up at the Opera House to Noi Bai airport for procedure of flight VJ461 at 06:45. Arrive Can Tho airport and HDV airport to depart for Soc Trang. Sightseeing:
• Wat Doi, the temple of Khmer compatriots, has the most beautiful and beautiful architecture and pattern among the 92 Khmer temples of the province. Especially, for hundreds of years, the campus is over 3 hectares with many old trees is the shelter of thousands of big bats such as rats, horse bats, have children weighing over one kilogram, wingspan of more than 1.5 m So the local people used to call the Bat Pagoda.
• Buy Pia cake specialties as gifts for relatives and friends.
Soc Trang left the car to continue the journey to Bac Lieu.
A destination that you cannot ignore when coming to Bac Lieu, visit:
• The Bac Lieu Prince’s House, now restored to the Bac Lieu Citadel Hotel. Visit and take pictures here, listen to introduce the old owner of the villa, the famous player in Saigon and the South in the 1930s, 1940s …
Afternoon: Arrive in Nam Can District – Ca Mau, check in hotel Ozon 3 *. You have dinner. Evening free to rest, free walking Nam Can town (2km away) at night. Overnight at Nam Can – Ca Mau.
DAY 02: LAND OF MUI CA MAU – CA MAU – CAN THO (Breakfast / lunch / dinner)
Morning: Have breakfast at hotel and return hotel room. Then the car takes the group to go to Dat Mui to visit the southernmost point of the country – Dat Mui Ca Mau.
• Vietnam’s southernmost national landmark.
• The icon of Mui Ca Mau where every year the sea reclamation from 80-100m.
• You come to expect the high level of 20.5m sea view to see the whole of Ca Mau Cape
• Visit miniature models of resistance forests – mangrove ecosystems.
Noon: Guests coming back to Ca Mau have lunch.
13:00: Depart for Can Tho.
16h30: Arrive in Can Tho, the delegation will receive a room at Tay Do 3 star hotel.
19h00: Group dinner at Can Tho yacht restaurant, enjoy Western specialties and listen to attractive Bolero music. Overnight at hotel Tay Do.
DAY 03: CAN THO – CHAU DOC – CAN THO (Breakfast / lunch / dinner)
Morning: You visit Cai Rang Floating Market – a form of market on the river typical of the river has been more than 2 centuries ago. You return to the hotel, have breakfast. Depart for Chau Doc. You visit Tra Su Melaleuca Forest, an ecosystem with an area of 850ha, a vast array of melaleuca, birds, fish …
Noon: Group lunch at Chau Doc city.
Afternoon: Visit Ba Chua Xu Temple – the most spiritual place in the Mekong Delta, attracting millions of visitors every year to worship. The delegation continued to visit Thoai Ngoc Hau Mausoleum – He had great merit in treating water with the Vinh Te canal. You stop at Xi’an Co Tu – The ancient self with harmonious Indian and Vietnamese Buddhist architecture.
15:00: Depart for Can Tho.
Evening: Group dinner at the restaurant. You are free to go to Ninh Kieu night market, enjoy Can Tho street food at night. Overnight at hotel Tay Do 3 *.
DAY 04: CAN THO – HANOI (Breakfast / lunch)
Morning: Breakfast, pay hotel room. You Visit Truc Lam Phuong Nam Zen Monastery. Then come to My Khanh Tourism Village, enjoy the fascinating repertoire like monkey circus, pig racing, dog racing …
Noon: Group lunch and car take you to the airport to check-in airport VJ464 at 13h25. Arriving in Hanoi, the car and HDV take you to the rendezvous. End program
• Cars with new air-con and shuttle for sightseeing throughout the route
• Vietjet Air’s roundtrip airfare for HANOI – CAN THO – HANOI includes 7kg portable + 20kg consignment
• Meals according to the program: 03 breakfast, 6 main meals 120,000 VND / meal and 1 meal of western specialties hotpot: 150,000 VND / meal
• Hotel fully equipped 2 – 3 guests 1 room
Đất Dat Mui – Ca Mau: Ozon Hotel 3 stars (ROH Standard 2 / Superior Room)
Cần In Can Tho: Asia Hotel 3 * (Standard Twin / Double Room)
• HDV enthusiastic and thoughtful throughout the route.
• Tickets to attractions (visit once).
• Water, cold towels and travel caps.
• Travel insurance of 20,000,000 VND / 01 case.
• Sightseeing train: Cai Rang floating market
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
• Meals out of program, VAT, telephone, laundry
• Motorbike taxi to Tra Su cajuput forest
• Electric car KDL My Khanh
• Other personal expenses…
• Child quotes are applied according to the price list.
SOME REGULATIONS OF PROGRAM PROGRAM:
1. CHILDREN’S BOOKS: Applied according to price list
2. COMPLETED CONDITIONS:
Cancel after booking: charge 20% of tour price
Cancel 30 days before departure: charge 50% of tour price
Cancellation of 15 days before departure date: 100% of tour price cancellation
In case of late departure time, it will be considered canceled 15 days prior to departure date.
2.2. Conditions for cancellation of airline tickets:
Jet Vietjet Air: No refund, allowed to change name, change itinerary, change fee of 495,000 VND / 1 turn / person + difference of ticket exchange (change before 72 hours before departure time).
Exporting the Ticket in accordance with the passport or ID card, any changes related to the ticket issued: passenger name, cancellation, please bear the cost in accordance with Vietjet airline.
Flight time may vary according to the flight time of VIETJET AIR Airlines.
Regarding the nature of the group, the tour without enough passengers will cancel. The travel agency will have a 15-day advance notice.
When you fly, you bring one of the following documents: (People’s identity card is valid for less than 15 years, or passport, birth certificate (for children under 14 years old).
For 14-year-old children (ID card is required, if there is not yet a certificate of personal identity and stamp of the ward).
For children not accompanied by parents, there must be confirmation from the parents of the confirmation of the place of residence for the accompanying person, to go on boarding procedures.